bunq for Business
Get a business bank account, in just 5 minutes.
Perfect for startups
Enter your phone number, and we'll send you an invite link to download the app.
From a fair price of € 4.99/month. No hidden fees.
Your money is protected up to €100,000 no matter what, thanks to our banking licence from the Dutch Central Bank (DNB).
We’ll always let you know where your money goes thanks to real time notifications. It's your money, so you stay in control 100%.
All in one business account with multiple local IBANs and local currencies. Manage personal and business in one overview.
Get a grip on your business’ finances
Get up to 25 sub-accounts and use them for payments, bills or automating your VAT.
Easy budgeting with DualPIN: Pay for business trips with one PIN and for office supplies with another.
Use bunq with your favorite bookkeeping software to save time.
Control everything with a tap in the app
Automatically sort your incoming payments into sub-accounts.
Always have the right VAT amount ready.
Automatically send bank statements to your bookkeeper.
Get a bank account in just 5 minutes
Bank like a local all across Europe
Become CO2 Free in 2 years with zero effort
Still not sure on which plan to choose?
Compare them and find the perfect fit
How do I open my bunq Business account?
- It’s easy to open a bunq Business Account. It requires zero paperwork, no branch visits and takes only 5 minutes. All you need is your smartphone and your valid photo ID. You’ll be able to start using your account as soon as your identity is verified!
Who can open a bunq Business account and what legal forms are accepted?
- Your safety is our top priority. Here are the basic conditions you need to meet in order to open a bunq business account: Click here to learn more.
- We accept legal forms from Freelancer and Solo-Entrepreneurs to Limited liability companies. For a full list of accepted legal forms, click here.
What documents are needed to open a business bank account?
- We’ll guide you through the process step by step, from providing your country's Registration Number or Tax ID, to info about the division of shares between your shareholders/Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs). Click here to learn more.
Can I open a bunq Business account as a Freelancer?
- YES YOU CAN! We’ve launched a new type of Business account for bunqers working as freelancers in Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria and Ireland.
- You are not legally required to have a business account, but it’s generally the best way to keep personal and business expenses separate. As your business grows, this will become more helpful when it comes to bookkeeping and taxes.
- Opening a bunq business account for freelancers takes even less steps during sign up (read more here): You don’t have to register at the Chamber of Commerce, so all you need to provide is your latest tax return form (or a business registration in the case of Germany and Austria). When opening your freelancer Business account, select - Choose my company is not registered at KVK - and complete your business information
Can I have both a private Personal and a Business account with bunq?
- Yes. At bunq this is super easy with the best possible overview of what’s private and what’s Business. Here’s more about that.
bunq is a digital bank, what happens if I lose my phone?
- We got you covered. You have bunq Desktop to access your account from anywhere, you can reach support 24/7, and we even have a SOS Support phone number. Here’s all you need to know.
What makes bunq Business better than other Business accounts?
- Besides opening your Business account with lightning speed, you get up to 25 sub-accounts included ( for Easy Money and Easy Green plans) which enables you to budget like a pro, connect your accounting software to automate all the boring stuff, and get 3 cards (Debit and Credit) included. You also get to decide if and how your money is invested withFreedom of Choice. We refer to these thingsas the basics. The true magic happens with all the amazing bunq features you’ll discover soon: AutoVat, Apple/Google Pay, Dual Pin, Salary Sorter,, open API, etc.
Is my money safe?
- We are not just under the top 15 fastest growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times FT 1000 list (link). We've been a fully-fledged bank since 2014, getting our own official banking licence from the Dutch Central Bank (DNB). Since then, we've been making lives easier for our users in 30 European countries, with your money being protected within the Deposit Guarantee Scheme (DGS) up to €100,000.
How fast can I add money to my business account?
- You can add money in real time via Instant Bank Transfers,but also via classic regular (SEPA) bank transfers, SOFORT, Cash Deposit in your local store (works for Germany) etc.
Try bunq for free
Enter your phone number and we'll send you an invite link via SMS.
Compare plans and find the perfect fit